- Our Tuesday afternoon luncheons provide the venue for programs on various topics of interest open to our members and often to the community. These afternoons can include guest speakers or a book signing, a drama production or a musical performance. They are followed by a traditional High Tea.
- Special events and classes allow for fun. Chair Yoga, Tai Chi, Mah Jongg, Tally and Duplicate Bridge and seasonal parties are opportunities to enjoy each other’s company.
- Drama and other theatre events are performed in the 340- seat theatre housed in our building
- There are also evening meetings for members and the community. These are generally topics of current interest in the wider community.
- TMC opens our building to not-for-profit community groups for their meetings.